Go Pack 40/20/17/15/12/10/6
This ready-to-go Kit contains everything you need to
get active within minutes on 40-(30)-20-17-15-12-10-6m
It is a fullsize REAL ANTENNA that puts out a BIG SIGNAL compared to most other "compromise" portable antennas.
This special Kit contains the following parts:
- Aerial-51 model 404-UL ultralightweight, asymmetrical dipole (see details below)
- Spiderbeam 12m fiberglass pole (see details here)
- Clamp Set for 12m fiberglass pole (details here)
- Guy Belt for 12m fiberglass pole (details here)
- 50m (160ft) roll of 2mm Kevlar guy line (details here)
- 50m (160ft) roll of white string on plastic hasp for securing the dipole ends to the ground pegs.
- Set of 2 straps for 12m pole (details here)
- Set of 6 lightweight 12" plastic pegs (details here)
Detailed description of Aerial 51 model 404-UL, our ultra lightweight, asymmetrical dipole operating on 7 or 8 shortwave bands:
Antenna length: approx. 21m - strung in Inverted-Vee style
Weight: only 435g (including balun and 12m long special coax)
FOR HORIZONTAL ANTENNAS, HEIGHT = MIGHT!
WWW.AERIAL-51.COM is a new antenna concept for combining extremely lightweight wire antennas with lightweight telescoping fiberglass poles, enabling rapid deployment of efficient antennas (within minutes) at heights previously unobtainable with a portable product.
Model 404-UL is an ultra lightweight, asymmetrical dipole for operation on 7 or 8 shortwave bands. It is constructed using very light, yet strong components. All hardware is stainless steel. The antenna radiator is made from CQ-534 insulated multi‐strand copper‐clad steel wire with 1mm outer diameter, which has very low wind load and weighs only 31gramm (!!) yet it still maintains a breaking strength of 10kg. The antenna comes including 12m coax which despite the low weight (only 185g) shows only very modest losses (~1dB on 40m, < 2dB on 10m). The ultra lightweight matching unit not only matches the coax to the antenna, it also provides excellent choking resistance to suppress common mode current.