a) Rated output power : 1000W +/-0.5dB, PEP or continuous carrier (1200W typically).
b) Intermodulation distortions (IMD3) : better than 30dB below the rated PEP output.
c) Harmonic and parasitic emissions output suppression : better than 60dB (65dB typically).
d) Input and output impedances : nominal value : 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors ;
• input circuit : broadband, SWR below 1.2:1 (1.1:1 typically) ; 1.8 – 54 MHz continuous range without retuning or switching ;
• RF by-pass path SWR - below 1.1:1, 1.8-54 MHz ;
• admissible SWR at the output load (the antenna) : up to 3:1 with proportional power reduction and up to 1.5:1 for full output power ;
e) RF power gain : 13dB +/-1dB ;
f) Mains power supply voltage : 93Vч265V without switching ;
g) Mains power consumption at full output power:2000VA or less with a power factor of 0.95 or higher ;
h) Mains power consumption in Low Energy (waiting) mode : less than 1VA ;
i) Complies with EU safety regulations and electromagnetic compatibility standards, as well as with the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules ;
j) Environment working conditions :
• temperature range : -10 C to +40 C (14 F to 104 F) ;
• relative air humidity : up to 95% @ 35 C (95 F) ;
k) Dimensions (projections not included) and weight, operating : (D x W x H) 418 x 372 x 162 mm (16,46 x 14,65 x 6,38 In) ; 14.5 kg (31.97 Lbs).